Dunes City needs donations

Do you have extra items around the house that you no longer use? Would you like a tax deduction for your taxes? City Hall operates on a small budget and we are always looking for ways to save money. There are some items that we need here at City Hall and for our Road Department. We would also like to add a City Park and have a place to store Road Department Equipment. Would you like to donate land to Dunes City? When you donate land you are able to deduct current market value for the property. Please take a look at our list for current items. Thank you.


donationsWhat we need

  • Patio Furniture
  • Weed Eaters – Gas Powered
  • Rakes and Shovels
  • Hedge Trimmers
  • Land for City Park and Road Department Equipment Storage

How to donate

For info call 541-997-3338 or go to Dunes City hall at 82877 Spruce Street, Westlake, OR 97493



Dunes City is looking for donations. Donations are tax deductible.

For more information click below
Make a donation

Advertise Your Local Business Here!

advertisement Booth Island advertisement advertisement advertisement advertisement